Sunday 8 March 2009

Layouts... as promised!

My layouts seem to be following a design pattern at the moment.. hopefully with the weather feeling like we may have a spring after all I wont find myself stuck in an inspiration rut...

The first layout I did I desperately wanted to use one of the new My minds Eye papers called paradise and instead of using some embellishments from my stash I used the accessory sheet from the kit, the printed jounaling lines on the paper was perfect as I love to actually hand write my journaling...




The second layout I haven't finished, but I wanted to add it anyway because there are 2 reasons why I love this page despite not knowing where I am going to take it next 1) my son took the picture and I love it that he is too is starting to love picking up a camera and 2) again I love the paper. I normally try and scrap with a neutral paper so that the photo is the focal point with the embellishment doing literally what it says, embellishing the photo/page.



I have had these crystals in my stash for some time ( I will be stocking these, they are gorgeous and so easy to use!).. the only thing that is missing in it for me is journalling so when I finally decide how I am going to add this element I will re post the page...
Watch this space... I will be back later in the week!

No comments: