Thursday 20 August 2009

Retreat... it's getting closer!

I am still trying to organise the retreat for oct/nov... looking like november now because October is looking pretty hectic as I have a stand at the Cardmaking and Scrapbooking extravaganza in suffolk on the 18th... drop me an email for more details and I'll email you the flyer. I am still working on it but hoping to demo the Silhouette SD and create some great make and takes!!..

The classes have slowed down over the past couple of weeks because of hols etc but dont worry, the will be back in full swing during september.

Our Sale starts on Sept 2nd to make some room for our Christmas stock which is winging it's way to us... some 2008 christmas stock will be included in the sale so do pop by. The sale will also include classes.

Watch this space for our bag and tag, layout and album in a tin classes.. not to be missed :-)

I've not had much time to create but we are taking the kayak out for a quick break next week so I will have loads of pics needing scrapping and I am also hoping to take a look around some digital options.. not my traditional approach but I think it's about time I was a little more open minded!.. holidays are great for insiration :-)

I cant wait to get back into the swing of it after the six and a half summer hols... take a break and pop along to our sept crop, 6.30 on Friday 4th Sept.

No comments: