Tuesday 30 June 2009

Watching time!

I should be working, designing classes etc but what do I do.... make a clock!...

I had such a great time making it I thought I would share it.
Using DCWV Once upon a time papers, I normally struggle with using stacks but not this one!! it is so pretty, glittery, mythical and just so gorgeous.. the papers include fairies, dragons, scrolls, treasure maps and much more... I just know that I will be able to use all the papers. Anyway, I used the Happily Ever after paper from the stack, some BoBunny rubons on top of Lettuce Adirondack Dabber (sanded to make it look a little aged of course!)...




Anyway... back to the class prep!... thanks for stopping by :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous Linda!
Lou XX

Missus Wookie said...

Looks lovely - thanks for sharing :)